Monday, March 9, 2009

facebook roulette

Everytime i sign into facebook chat, I have to scan down the list to make sure there aren't certain people signed in who i really don't want to chat with. (aka. strange boys from my past or that kid from the church activity who I couldn't deny as a facebook friend). Inevitably, I forget to check or am not fast enough at signing out and one of these people with try to chat me up and so I ignore them. and then I feel guilty. and yet, i still sign in. its a sickness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat blog[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

you can create numerous friends lists to segregate your friends from your "friends"... then you can appear offline to your friends and online to your real friends. i do it all the time

rajender said...

Great, To meet wonderful people online, you can try India first desi chat with ajnabee's website Tohla (tohla.in).