Tuesday, March 15, 2011

nerd alert!!!!!

I was going through some old gmail emails just for fun, and i came across this one from 4 years ago:

"I do not know who to contact about this inquiry, but maybe you can direct me.  I have completed all levels of Marble Blast Gold; however, the Custom level has not unlocked.  Do you know why? "


So basically, I was obsessed with this game, and was upset that I couldn't get the secret level to work after I had beaten the entire game. So not only did I take enough time to beat the game, I became disgruntled when the secret level wouldn't unlock...and to top it off, I emailed support about it.



Here's a preview of Marble Blast Gold: 

2 comments:

he-man said...

nerdiest confession ever.

samsam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!