Thursday, February 19, 2009

online predators

When I was 16, my AOL profile (remember those?) listed "back door man" under interests. As a huge Led Zeppelin fan, this was a reference to "Whole Lotta Love."

One day a stranger started chatting with me. He was very interested in what made me a back door man. I was initially confused, but after a short dialogue, I discovered that he was looking for someone to have threesomes with him and his wife. Awkward!

I was embarrassed about this and have never told this story until now.

3 comments:

:::chadhokama::: said...

So...you did it right?

The Gorbott said...

yeah thats what i wanted to know! you didn't pass it up did you?

bardhi h. said...

yeah seriously. not embarrassing at all. hope you did it. you don't get many opportunities like that in life.