Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Am I understanding your answer to the ke$ha question correctly to mean that Max likes Ke$ha but is embarrassed about it? Could you please say more about this?

You are correct. Max likes Ke$ha, but would probably never tell you. It all started with an All Things Considered episode when the commentators were talking about this pop song the appeal of which baffled one of them. I guess Max took to the internet, watched the video a few times, watched a few others and was hooked. I'm not exactly sure what is so embarrassing about liking her (I like TMBG so really it could be worse). He also likes La Roux- who I also really dislike. Go figure.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

david. said...

betty, i'm still not over la roux. it's been a year now and i still getting in to those cheesy songs of hers.

just another confession...