Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have monsters for hometeachers, how do I get rid of them?they call and come over way more than once a month and they don't even bring pie.Plus they made me say the prayer last time after they didn't laugh when I told them my cat wanted to say the prayer

Max and I once had a hometeacher like this. Notice I said, A HOMETEACHER. He always came by himself and never brought us sweets either, though in all fairness they probably wouldn't have been vegan anyway. Anyway, he was pretty weird, though I wouldn't call him a monster. He asked it he could dedicate our home for us...we said no. There are a few options for you, 1. STOP ANSWERING THE PHONE, 2. Next time you tell them your cat wants to say the prayer- insist on it, they will probably think you are crazy and a) never come back or b) tell the bishop you need hometeachers who are better equipped to handle your kind of crazy, 3. tell them they can only come over if they bring pie, 4. Tell them you have converted to Santeria and will no longer be needing hometeachers

Ask me anything

No comments: