Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the worst thing you ever did? What's the best thing you ever did?

I have done a few things that I would consider to be pretty awful. I'm not sure what you mean by "worst" but I will take it to mean hurtful. Growing up I was really really mean to my youngest sister. That was pretty awful. I was also really mean to people in general, and I was a really bad girlfriend to almost everyone I ever dated except for my first boyfriend (who my sister had a crush on- another bad thing) and Max, who I ended up marrying.
In high school I told an unfortunate looking boy a few years older than me that he was, "the ugliest person I have ever met". Even years later I feel really really bad about that.
One time I left my mom at the airport, on purpose. I may have also told her I never wanted to speak to her again...that was pretty awful too.
The best thing I ever did hasn't happened yet, I'm working on it though.

Ask me anything

No comments: